- Rinses 99.9% germ free under running water
- Is made from sustainable wood fiber
- Is soft, absorbent and stain-resistant
- Reduces the need for chemical cleaners
- Can be machine-washed
- Does not contain any petrochemicals like many microfiber cloths
- Can replace the need for dozens of rolls of paper towels
- Will biodegrade in compost or can be incinerated without releasing toxins
- Engineered to the highest standards and tested by independent third-parties, DURAFRESH™ is a smart, sustainable solution you can depend on for your cleaning needs at home, work or on the go.
How it contributes to your:
The DURAFRESH™ cloth helps keep your living space cleaner and family healthier. The multi layered open weave design picks up germs on surfaces and rinses 99.9% germ-free under running water; and stays fresh and odor-free.
The DURAFRESH™ cloth is an environmentally responsible choice. Made from trees, one of our most renewable resources, it lasts for many uses and then composts in approximately 12 weeks, post-use.
The DURAFRESH™ cloth is reusable and displaces dozens of rolls of paper towels, reducing waste and saving consumers money. It is soft, absorbent, reduces the need for chemical cleaners.
Directions for use and care
Just out of the package, begin by rinsing out the natural vegetable starch stiffener in ordinary tap water, or you can machine wash. We recommend air dry or low heat to extend the life of your DURAFRESH™ cloths, and avoid using fabric softener. Rinse out and air dry or wash after each use as desired. DURAFRESH™ cloth will become softer, thicker and more absorbent with repeated use. The lifespan of the cloth depends on frequency of use and washing.